Monday, February 18, 2013

Where could i find the most reliable and cheapest VPS on market?

Q. Linux VPS on market. Want no ads but real experience.

A. below are the sites for you to consider :
Chironcloud.com - if you want the best ROI and small investment vs. perfect performance.
Softlayer.com - traditional tycoon , could consider if you want investment over 1K.
LSTN limestone- based in Taxes, good for dedi choice.

Where I can find cheap VPN installation service on my server?
Q. I have a Linux VPS and want to install VPN on it to share it's internet connection but I can't do it myself. Where I can find a good and cheap service to install and configure a VPN server for me?

A. First of all make sure that your hosting company allow it.
you can check this site for freelancers http://www.getafreelancer.com/

you can try installing openVPN (http://openvpn.net/), here are some steps
http://www.crucialp.com/blog/tag/vps/

contact me if you need more help

Can I run more than one Control panel on a linux VPS?
Q. I'm thinking about installing Webmin on a VPS (or two)
One already has Directadmin and the other has Kloxo/lxAdmin.
Why?
The Linux learning curve is not easy; Some things I have been able to do on one VPS and not the other. Adding Webmin might help, but I don't have 30 hours to waste if things go wrong.

In general, Can I run more than one Control panel on a linux VPS?
Thanks

A. Yes you can but they have different ways of working, so it may conflict, for example if you make changes in control pannel 1, it will save them to itself and to the Os, then you make a change to that in control pannel 2, it will do the same, then make a different change in control pannel 1, it could use its recorded changes and re-apply them over writing the change made on control pannel 2.

so yes you can, but its not recommended



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment