Saturday, February 2, 2013

Where can I study a comptia linux+ certification in Toronto or surrounding area ?

Q. I can`t find any place to study this certification in Toronto. Ideally I liked to get a instructor. Any idea`s...

A. I took an instructor led course for my A+ certification and to be honest i learned more from the books. A good exam study will also help to make sure you pass the exam the first time. Good luck.

What is the first thing to do if I want to learn LINUX? Do a LINUX certification?
Q. My age is 24. I want a career in LINUX stream. but at present I have zero knowledge in LINUX.

A. You should start off by installing some type of linux (perhaps red hat or may I suggest ubuntu www.ubuntu.com/ )
If I can urge you to try ubuntu, you can burn a bootable CD that will let you try the operating system before you make any changes to your hard drive (so you can see if your hardware is compatible), and if you like what you see, you can install it on a separate partition without hurting your current OS install. Take a little time to play around, get familiar with using the console, try customizing various things and get used to researching issues on the forums.

A class or certification will definitely help for putting on your resume, but you can get a great head start tonight by trying the system out.

Is studying to be a LAMP engineer still a good idea?
Q. I have a linux certification, and I know some about apache. I'm wondering if I should learn PHP and MySQL and try to become a LAMP engineer. Is this still a good career path, or is there something better on the horizon?

Thanks

A. Not the worst thing you can do. Linux is still quite common as a webserver, and LAMP is just a step beyond that.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment