Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What is the best video editing software for linux?

Q. I searched on my synaptic package manager and found alot of video editing software. I downloaded some and tried some. Which one is the best?

I would like one that can.
Open, edit, and save multiple file types.
Take clips out of a video
Add sound files to the video
Some extra stuff would be nice too

I'm using ubuntu 9.10

A. t@b ZS4 Video Editor for Linux is a good example.
it has the functions you want and it is totally free, try this:
http://www.brothersoft.com/t-b-zs4-video-editor-for-linux-319181.html?utm_source=answer&utm_medium=yuki&utm_campaign=Computers_Internet

Need a linux distro good for hardcore video editing?
Q. No, I am not getting rid of WIndows, but I wanted to know, what would be the best Linux for viewing, and editing all kinds of multimedia? Mostly video editing? I need a multimedia based Distro if possible. The last time I used Linux was like 10 years ago, and now I have fallen in love with my Vista PC, so I need some help from someone who also uses both.

A. All I know, is Ubuntu or Ubuntu Studio

what is a good linux OS that was built for video editing and audio editing?
Q. Iv been working with linux for a few years now and im starting to get into video editing and what not... I know about APODIos... I WILL NEVER RUN MAC so dont even bother telling me to get mac

A. Ubuntu Studio which is a multimedia OS version of Ubuntu:
http://ubuntustudio.org/



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment