Sunday, February 17, 2013

what is the besst free operating system for a windows user?

Q. I have a new compter and I don't have money to buy windows so I need a free operating system.
I'm used to windows .
I tried linux but it's diffrent from windows in so many ways.
and I bought a used computer that the owners erased the hard disc.

A. Ubuntu Linux ( http://www.ubuntu.com ) or gOS ( http://www.thinkgos.com/ )

How do I install an operating system on a bare bone computer?
Q. Is there anyway to get free operating system for a bare boned computer? Would I be able to take things like an operating system and microsoft office from another computer? How exactly do I do this?

A. Well, linux is the most user friends FREE operating system. Download it on another computer and copy it to a cd or dvd.

Than pop it into your other computer and wala.


You CAN... but its illegal.



Hey, person above me.

Linux is NOT the only free o.s. but it is the most user friendly free o.s.

What is the best (and free) Linux Operating System to download?
Q. What is the best (and free) Linux Operating System to download and what are the minimum requirements to run it? I have an old emachine that someone gave me about 2 years ago and I am taking Computer Science in college and I would like to gain some experience with it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

A. Linux isn't an Operating System. Also, there is no best. You use what works for you. As for free, most, if not all GNU/Linux distrobutions are free with the optiuon to donate. They are sold in varies places, but they are gratis online. I'd recommend starting with Ubuntu minimal if you want to learn a few things as a beginner.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment