Thursday, February 28, 2013

How to share Printer in Redhat Linux?

Q. I am using Redhat Linux 4 and 5 Version. I connected TVS Dot matric printer to Redhat Linux 5. But I cant share the Printer with the system having Red hat 4. ( to systems Pinging each other). So network is ok. Pls help me?
Am New in Linux.
Or pls let me know how to share the printer in linux?

A. use kprinting pannel or use venenux linux, redhat are the wors linux thant ever see, like winbuntu, xtremely slowes! debian rules

How can I use iMac desktop PC under RedHat Linux 4 mail Server?
Q. Dear Friend

Can anybody tell whether iMac desktop PC can be used under RedHat Linux 4 mail server to download mails?

Appreciate, if you would come back shortly.


Regards
Pervez

A. Debian is your girl for PowerPC macs.
Not sure about RedHat, but with Debian for PPC the answer is yes, for sure.
if you have an intel Mac, it will be no problem with any distro.

How to Install Windows Xp, Redhat Linux and Solaris 10 in a Single Hard Drive?
Q. How to Install Windows Xp, Redhat Linux and Solaris 10 in a Single Hard Drive.

I have a 250 Gb Hard disk .
I have already installed XP,Linux.
Now i want to install Solaris without disturbing XP and Linux. Is there any procedure....

Help Appreciated....!

A. It does not look like it is a very easy task, but it is definitely possible.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment