Friday, February 1, 2013

How to develop a more "Student Friendly" course?

Q. Hello! Folks
I need some suggestions over here. I am working on development of some Linux training courses for a college in my town. I am good at the technical aspects that we are going to teach but didn't have any previous experience in course development. I want to make the course more user friendly and attractive for students. I want to keep student's interest within the course from the start to end of a module. Should we teach every topic with real life scenarios and is it possible? Well, every suggestion is welcomed.

A. I don't know about a real life scenario for every topic, but I'm sure that students would appreciate as much practical application as you can give them. As a non-tech person I always appreciate clear, well defined terms, don't assume people have that knowledge base. Discussion and interaction are always good as well. Good luck!

How to see kernel modules in linux?
Q. Hi guys, I m fresher for linux. I just completed my linux training. while in a interview i got agood questionthat is what is the command to see the kernel modules.

A. To see the all loadad module in linux kernel. Use the following command:

$cat /proc/modules

Anyone know a place in the central San Diego area that offers Unix/ Linux training courses?
Q. I'm looking for an instruction program in the central San Diego area (not north, east or south county) that teaches the basic commands and and concepts of Unix & Linux. I think there may be something available at the community college system but would like to use something outside of that if possible.

Thanks

A. Try and surf the following links to get all details


http://www.traininghott.com/CityCourses/San-Diego-CA-Linux-Unix-Fundamentals-Hands-On-Linux-Training-Course-Linux



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment