Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How to connect to a linux vps with centOS using SSH?

Q. Title says it all, how do i connect to my linux vps (running CentOS) using SSH?
What program do i have to use? because PuTTY doesn't work, just doesn't let me type in a password
can anyone help?

A. Hi Mace,

PuTTY is the best client to connect.

I know about the password thing because even i face that.

Actually in real, it does takes input of password from the user but it won't show anything.

So when it asks for the password, just put the right password and press enter, and it will connect you to your server :)

Where could i find the most reliable and cheapest VPS on market?
Q. Linux VPS on market. Want no ads but real experience.

A. below are the sites for you to consider :
Chironcloud.com - if you want the best ROI and small investment vs. perfect performance.
Softlayer.com - traditional tycoon , could consider if you want investment over 1K.
LSTN limestone- based in Taxes, good for dedi choice.

Where I can find cheap VPN installation service on my server?
Q. I have a Linux VPS and want to install VPN on it to share it's internet connection but I can't do it myself. Where I can find a good and cheap service to install and configure a VPN server for me?

A. First of all make sure that your hosting company allow it.
you can check this site for freelancers http://www.getafreelancer.com/

you can try installing openVPN (http://openvpn.net/), here are some steps
http://www.crucialp.com/blog/tag/vps/

contact me if you need more help



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment