Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How do I turn my PS3 to its normal state from the Linux Boot up?

Q. I have PS3 60 GB, and I have tried to install Linux. And when I have done, then I restarted my PS3. But when I did that, a black linux boot screen showed up instead of the the normal PS3 system. And when i am in that boot screen, it says that i have to install or just try out the Linux. How do get to the normal PS3 system from there?

A. 1. Turn the PS3 off (into standby).
2. Turn it on by holding the PS3's power button for about 5 seconds until you hear a second beep.
3. The PS3 will boot to the XMB OS and go back to default video settings.

Now that you're back in the PS3's XMB you can format the hard drive and remove linux (and its partition) from the hard drive. Back any PS3 game save files up before you do so, because they will all be deleted as well.

How can I change the size of my Ubuntu Linux screen to fit my laptop monitor?
Q. My Ubuntu screen is too small and I don't know how to change the screen size to fit the monitor.

A. System -> Administration -> Monitor

how can i copy text from windows and paste in in linux 'screen' shell?
Q. I want to run my matlab code in linux 'screen' program. and im not sure how to do that. I initiate screen, and then write matlab -nodisplay. so the matlab starts. however, im not sure how can i run my code in it. shal i just copy paste my code in the shell? how?

A. Save your code as a .m file (for example your_code.m)

Copy the .m file into the Linux directory you are launching Matlab from
OR
lanch Matlab and cd into the directory where you put the .m file

Run your code by typing the name of the .m file into Matlab command window. So if your code is called 'your_code.m', ou'd type 'your_code' into Matlab and it will run.

The .m file can be a function with a return value, or it can be a script with just a list of commands.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment