Monday, February 18, 2013

How do I install cinnamon in Linux Mint?

Q. How do I install the desktop cinnamon in Linux Mint? I have all the repositories added but I don't see cinnamon anywhere. Is there a location that the actual debian package can be found?
I am running Mint 12 gnome edition 64bit right off of the iso. It has "Matte" as the default desktop. When I go to synaptic package manager and search for cinnamon it doesn't find anything at all.

A. Check the third post on this link. You have to enable the unstable repository also in synaptic.
Hope this helps

How to install wifi drivers on linux mint ?
Q. I got linux mint but it doesn't detect my network card :/ i downloaded the drivers and tried to install them manually but I learned that I have to download kernel headers.etc but I can't do that with no internet -_-' help please ?

A. Here is the Official Ubuntu Wireless Documentation (also applies to Ubuntu/Debian based Linux Mint)

Troubleshooting/Howto/General
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/WiFiHowTo


LUg.

What Will Happen If I install Linux Mint AND ten uninstall windows xp?
Q. If i download linux mint then uninstall winxp will i still have my drivers like sound,LAN,graphics and more important drivers.

A. RECOMENDATION:

dont read to much blogs, u must read sensible info about linux, Debian its the mayor linux documented proyect for read, IN LINUX U MUST READ FIRTS AND TEH MEK ACTIONS


TAHE CARE OF THIS MEN:

LINUX ARE NOT WINDOW

WINDOW ARE NOT LINUX

LINUX DONT NEED DRIVERS RIGHT

and for last: for unninstall windows only one command and play it fron linux

mkfs.ext3 /dev/windowspartition

THAS ALL



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment