Saturday, February 9, 2013

How do I change my minecraft Fedora server seed?

Q. It is a Fedora server. How do I change my world seed to one I want?

A. http://antani01.blogspot.com/2011/06/minecraft-how-to-change-your-existing.html

How to connect to fedora server 2.0 from win xp using puTTY?
Q. i have a fedora 2.0 server and i want to connect it from my windows xp. i can connect to another linux firewall on same network but i cant accces the fedora 2.0 server why? i use puTTY 0.60. plz help

A. What happens when you try? There are lots of different possibilities, but without knowing what goes wrong, it's hard to say.

1) An SSH server might not be running.

2) The server might only accept SSH1 connections and you might be attempting an SSH2 server with puTTY.

3) The SSH server might be running, but a firewall or TCP connection rule may be disallowing your connection.

How do I setup our proxy server to require a password before users can connect to it to access the internet?
Q. I am using Fedora Core 4 proxy server.

Thanks.

A. I'm assuming Fedora is using Squid as the proxy server. Here's a link to information on authentication and squid.

http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2001/08/09/authen_squid.html



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment