Friday, February 1, 2013

How can I transfer a letter in my Document file to my Notepad?

Q. I would like to send a letter in my Document file to Notepad so that I can edit it there and email it to another recipient. How can I do this? If I cannot, any other suggestions? My scanner (printer) is not working.

A. Copy the .doc file to Notepad, save as a .txt file. Save that file in Notepad.
The OS would help. But that is how I do such stuff from Windows to Mac to BSD to Linux.

How can I break down a huge list of emails I have in a notepad file so I dont have to count each one?
Q. I have a notepad file with over 40,000 email addresses, how can I break that down to list of 5,000 - 10,000.

A. You can get cygwin and use the Linux/Unix commands to do that easily.

See the "split" command.

What is the difference between visual c++ and notepad++?
Q. Like the question asks I want to know, "what is the difference between visual c++ and notepad++?

A. Notepad++
â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦

Notepad++ is a source code editor for Windows.
Notepad++ supports syntax highlighting for 48 programming, scripting, and markup languages. Users can also define their own language by using the built-in User Language Define System to have syntax highlighting and syntax folding.
Notepad++ is available only for the Microsoft Windows operating system. However, users can still get Notepad++ to work on other platforms, like Linux and Mac OS X, using software such as Wine.

C++
â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦

C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.
The language began as enhancements to C, first adding classes, then virtual functions, operator overloading, multiple inheritance, templates, and exception handling among other features.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment