Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How can I safe a javascript generated page to an html file from a linux command line?

Q. Hi,
I have a javascript/ajax page that I'd like to save as the generated html to a file. URL
http://www.neaveru.com/digg/stats/kevinrose/max_comments/0/days/14

Is there a way to do that? I haven't found any firefox command-line like that.
Thanks!
safe?? save! ;)
sorry, I want to run this in a cron... so I can't click ;)

A. from FF & a cron, no way.

there might be some lynx variant or other 'get' tool that does JavaScript.

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+JavaScript+command+line


you could capture the data that the ajax gets, and save that to a file... but not the graph.

is it your site? a little cgi program instead would be able to capture the graph.

I could do it in Safari on a mac with applescript!

how do you access a remote computer from the linux command line?
Q. i know the sshusername@computername part, but how do i get to the point where i type that in the command line?

A. Take a look at the "ssh" command (manual page linked below from Duke University)

What is the windows equivalent of the Linux terminal's CTRL + D?
Q. I wrote and compiled a c program, and in the Linux command line, it allows me to enter text, then press CTRL + D to enter the next step of the program, if thats what you wanna call it. Ive recompiled the source for windows, and i notice that CTRL + D just types ^D... what key combo should I be using?

A. If the program is looking for end-of-file, use ctrl-Z.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment